Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter from Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State!



Happy Easter from Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State!  Also, Happy April Fool's Day!  It's not often that we get to celebrate two holidays in one day, so make the most of it...just keep your pranks funny (and even spooky!), but not too mean. If you need some inspiration, just check YouTube for a never-ending stream of ghost prank videos, many from Japan.

And, since its the first of the month, I wanted to share with you an exciting endeavor I'm taking on throughout April. I have joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge! The main 'challenge' component is 30 blog posts in 30 days.  That means that I will have to post a brand new blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Never in the history of Theresa's Haunted History have I been able to post a new blog 30 days straight. It's a daunting task, but I'm ready to take it on in order to bring you all a ton of new and interesting content!  And speaking of content...if you're jonesing for some more Easter goodies, check out my blog about Horrifying Easter Bunnies!  Stay spooky and have a great Easter/April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment